Thank you for your interest in Ascension Episcopal School.
To begin the admission process, you will need to complete the following procedures.
- Download the application or call 713-783-0260 to request an application packet.
- Please submit the application and $125 non-refundable application fee via mail to the school: Ascension Episcopal School, 2525 Seagler Road, Houston, TX 77042.
- Schedule a tour with our Head of School or the Director of our Early Learner Program ELP.
- Teacher recommendation forms and records from the applicant’s current school are required to complete the application process.
- After receiving the application we will schedule testing, if necessary, and a classroom visit for the applicant.
- Pre-Kindergarten: Testing not required.
- Kindergarten through 8th Grade: $65 Testing Fee.
- Pre-Kindergarten applicants must be three years old by September 1 of the year for which they are applying.
- Kindergarten applicants must be five and 1st Grade applicants six as of the September 1 date.
Qualified siblings and members of Ascension Episcopal Church are given priority. All applications are considered with special attention given to the overall composition of the class and readiness of the applicant.
Ascension Episcopal School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the School. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships, and other school-administered programs.
Letters of acceptance will be mailed. Qualified students will be accepted on a space available basis following the re-enrollment of our current students. The non-refundable Tuition Deposit is due with your acceptance.
Admission to Ascension is based on the applicant’s intellectual and personal qualifications and the likelihood of a harmonious relationship with the school, applicant, and parents in order that the best interests of all are served.
ADMISSION DATES POLICY
Ascension Episcopal School has a rolling admissions policy.
We look forward to meeting your child and your family and having you join the Ascension community.